Hotel Savoia Thermae & SPA
SPA and wellness treatments, swimming pools and international restaurant
The hotel tradition of the Hotel Savoia Thermæ & SPA (formerly: Todeschini Thermal Establishment) began way back in 1772.
Today the Hotel Savoia Thermæ & SPA offers a harmonious image at the same time classic and modern as if to show, also at an architectural level, the splendid combination existing between tradition and innovation in the World of Thermæ.
The Hotel Savoia Thermæ & SPA is composed of the Savoia building dating back to the 1980s and the Todeschini building, the second oldest hotel in Abano Terme dating back to the end of the 18th century.
What would you like to know?
Here are the answers to some of our guests’ most frequently asked questions.
The Wellness Places:
Thermal Center, Pools, SPA, Beauty Farm. Environments to live, to rediscover well-being.
Thermal Centre, pools and SPA
1. Cool thermal outdoor pool 27-29ºC/80-84°F
2. Warm thermal outdoor pool 34-36ºC/93-97°F with whirlpool stations and cervical waterfalls
3. Warm thermal indoor pool 34-36ºC/93-97°F
5. Thermal Centre’s comfort zone
6. Cabins for the mud-therapy and for the thermal bath
7. Cabin for the colored mud-therapy (ThermalColours®)
8. Fitness room with equipment also for passive exercise
9. Inside park
1. Holistic treatments with chromo therapy
2. Comfort zone
3. Shiatsu with green chromo therapy
4. Rehabilitation therapies
5,6,7,8,9. Traditional and Oriental massages
10. Shiatsu with red chromo therapy
11. Doctor’s office
12. SPA Reception
13. Doctor’s office for alternative medicine
14. Beauty treatments (hands-feet)
15. Bio-energetic thermal hydro-massage
16. Couple’s treatment cabin
17. Body treatments with Scottish thermal shower
18. Body treatments with normal shower
19. Anti-stress facial and body treatments
20,21. Holistic treatments
22. Aesthetic body massages
23,24,27. Beauty treatments (face-hands-feet)
25. Inhaling therapies
26. Hairdressing Salon